Witnesses

As you will have noticed, I don't always agree with Cristobell.

However, I do believe in giving credit where credit is due, so I want to commend her for her latest post, to be found here

The biggest issue I have with Bennett and Textusa is the harassment they both commit on entirely innocent witnesses. It is hard to know who is worse - Textusa blethers on about more of them and defends her disgusting and frankly criminal behaviour on the basis that "she is right" and hence they have all done terrible things (she isn't and they haven't)

However, Bennett pokes his nose into the real lives and private business of his victims, which is even worse

In the words of Ros:
The ‘researchers’ (stalkers) of Madeleine anti McCann website CMoMM have sent a long, detailed letter to the Portuguese police professing to have solved the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Putting aside that it is laugh out loud funny for one moment, it is littered with libel and heinous accusations against people who cannot defend themselves.  I hope it finishes with an International Arrest Warrant for interfering with witnesses.

I heartily concur.  

Comments

  1. I am actually glsd to read this webpage posts which includes lots of
    helpful data, thanks for providing such information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going for most excellent contents like me, only
    visit this web site every day as it offers feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No answer was the stern reply

A little update